A.k.a the quickest fancypants dessert you can whip up in 10 minutes flat and come accross as the best dinner party hostess ever. Especially if you’ve got pretty glassware to serve them in, in fact you definitely need fancy glasses or it wouldn’t be the same.
This is a bit of a cheaters dessert because it uses bought biscuits, I used some chocolate choc chip biscuits with hazelnuts, but any chocolate biscuits would work well here.
The quantities are aproximate because it depends on the size of your glasses but this is what I used for four champagne flutes.
So go buy some biscuits and surprise everyone with this stunning dessert today!
Chocolate and Strawberry Cup
Preparation Time: 10 minutes Servings: 4 people Cooking Time: none Total: 10 minutes
1/2 can coconut milk
1 tbsp agave nectar
1 tsp vanilla extract
6 chocolate biscuits (aprox) (check the ingredients to make sure they are vegan)
16 frozen strawberries (aprox)
- Set your glasses out on the work surface.
- Mix half a can of coconut milk with the agave nectar and the vanilla extract.
- Crumble the biscuits and put a small layer in the bottom of each glass. (I used about half a biscuit for each glass).
- Put a large strawberry on top.
- Drizzle four teaspoons of the coconut mixture over the strawberry in each glass.
- Add another layer of crushed biscuits this time about one whole biscuit per glass.
- Add another strawberry layer, this time I used three strawberries in each one.
- Pour the remaining coconut mixture into the glasses, roughly an equal amount in each glass.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before eating.